2 de abr. de 2010

Just a little piece of nothing

My first post in English. Forgive me if I'm a little bit rusty. This is not real at all. Connections with the real world are merely accidental.

This is just a speech.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm gonna sound extremely foolish. And you're probably gonna think I'm outta my mind, and that I'm only doing this 'cause I'm a quite drunk right now, which I am, but that's not the reason. I have two reasons: first, I would be forever sorry if you never got to hear this from me, and, second, I just think that you deserve to know it.

"Alrigh, you already know where this is heading to... Let me start: we've known each other for what? About four, four and a half years, maybe? And though I haven't been in love with you, I've always wanted you. Look, don't take this the wrong way. I'm not out of my mind. It's true. You're astonishingly good-looking, you sound and smell like an angel, you're intelligent and a really really nice girl. I know I've never had a chance with you. And I am not asking you to give me a shot. I don't hope you'll be sympathetic with me. I just thought you should know this.

I guess I should be going now. If you ever need anything, you can count on me. See ya."

I don't really know why I wrote all of this. I just woke up this morning and felt like doing it.


Disconnecting.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário